To help me achieve my healthy lifestyle goals, I have:
- 12 month gym membership
- Polar FT4 heart rate monitor
- new workout clothes (yay for Target 20% off sale!)
- Homedics digital scales
- Michelle Bridges 'Crunch Time' Exercise DVDs (3in1 pack): 'Tight, Toned & Terrific', 'Super Shredder Circuit' and 'Seek & Destroy Cardio Kicker'
- Michelle Bridges 'Crunch Time: lose weight fast and keep it off'
- Michelle Bridges 'Crunch Time Cookbook'
- Asics Netburners (a few years old, but I was re-fitted recently & they are still good)
- Tupperware Totally Active Sports Bag - which I looove! cool bag, water bottle, sections for everything, adustable straps, microfibre towel, containers for healthy snacks (not all items shown)
- iPhone synced with 12WBT podcasts
- new netball gloves (I play socially, have for many years)
- large folder to store all the delicious low-calorie recipes
- iPad (Hubby's work iPad, we use it while cooking to display the recipes)
- measuring tape
- 3kg dumbells
- new Triumph Triaction sports bras (my maternity bras were just not up to the job, haha!) (Yay for Kmart sale!)
I now feel MUCH more prepared to achieve my goals, way more than last round. My gym is about 5 mins drive away, AND has child care! I have the option of going to a gym class, or doing Mish's workout DVDs at home, or running on the treadmill at home. And some days I will need that flexibility when life happens and plans have to change.
YAY! :)
NB: I was able to get myself organised during pre-season, just hadn't posted about it until now.
No comments:
Post a Comment